|Tender is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for tender: 7 points|
|Tender is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for tender: 8 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling tender. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters T E N D E R, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 49 words by unscrambling the letters in tender. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
|We found 18 definitions for the word tender:|
1. ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
2. a boat for communication between ship and shore
3. car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water
4. a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
5. someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
6. something that can be used as an official medium of payment
7. make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
8. make a tender of; in legal settlements
9. offer or present for acceptance
10. propose a payment
11. easy to cut or chew
12. physically untoughened
13. given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality
14. (of plants) not hardy; easily killed by adverse growing condition
15. having or displaying warmth or affection
16. young and immature
18. (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
What we need is a good opening sentence. Something that will smack the reader right between the eyes, and then take him on a virtual roller coaster ride of self awareness and discovery. Frasier, while you were over there, mixing metaphors like a Cuisinart, I have had a breakthrough.
Wow, these dolls are great. Oh my God, you have Cabbage Patch! My brother used to have one of these, his name was Cedric.
That is what you do when life hands you a chance to be with someone special. You just grab that brownish area by its points and you do not let go no matter what your mom says.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2013 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED