|Tender is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for tender: 7 points|
|Tender is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for tender: 8 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling tender. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters T E N D E R, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 49 words by unscrambling the letters in tender. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
2. a boat for communication between ship and shore
3. car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water
4. a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
5. someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
6. something that can be used as an official medium of payment
7. make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
8. make a tender of; in legal settlements
9. offer or present for acceptance
10. propose a payment
11. (of plants) not hardy; easily killed by adverse growing condition
12. having or displaying warmth or affection
13. young and immature
15. (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
16. easy to cut or chew
17. physically untoughened
18. given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality
That is what you do when life hands you a chance to be with someone special. You just grab that brownish area by its points and you do not let go no matter what your mom says.
Well, you and I have different management styles. I believe work should be fun, and you try to crush peoples spirits. What is next, Michael? Are you going to make dancing illegal? Is this the tiny town from Footloose?
With all due respect, Officer Berg, you are not bald. You have chosen to shave your hair and that is a look you are cultivating in order to look fashionable, but we do not really consider you part of the bald community with all due respect.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED