|Tender is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for tender: 7 points|
|Tender is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for tender: 8 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling tender. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters T E N D E R, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 49 words by unscrambling the letters in tender. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
2. a boat for communication between ship and shore
3. car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water
4. a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
5. someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
6. something that can be used as an official medium of payment
7. make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
8. make a tender of; in legal settlements
9. offer or present for acceptance
10. propose a payment
11. (of plants) not hardy; easily killed by adverse growing condition
12. having or displaying warmth or affection
13. young and immature
15. (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
16. easy to cut or chew
17. physically untoughened
18. given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality
Thursday! Look, if you need help remembering, think of it like this: the third day. All right? Monday, one day. Tuesday, two day. Wednesday, when? Huh? What day? Thursday! The third day! Okay?
Look at this clown. Just because he got a bigger boat, he thinks he can take up the whole river. Get out of the way! Who names their boat Coast Guard, anyway?
You guys were right, Parker is too excited about everything. I mean I am all for living, but come on, this is the Gellers 35th wedding anniversary, let us call a spade a spade, this party stinks.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED