|Tender is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for tender: 7 points|
|Tender is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for tender: 8 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling tender. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters T E N D E R, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 49 words by unscrambling the letters in tender. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
2. a boat for communication between ship and shore
3. car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water
4. a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
5. someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
6. something that can be used as an official medium of payment
7. make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
8. make a tender of; in legal settlements
9. offer or present for acceptance
10. propose a payment
11. (of plants) not hardy; easily killed by adverse growing condition
12. having or displaying warmth or affection
13. young and immature
15. (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
16. easy to cut or chew
17. physically untoughened
18. given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality
Letters are symbols. They are building blocks of words which form our languages. Languages help us communicate. Even with complicated languages used by intelligent people, misunderstanding is a common occurrence.
Just cos they are aliens, does not mean they do not have to visit the little boys room. Although they probably do something weird and alienesque, like it comes out of the top of their heads or something.
Please rush me my portable walrus polishing kit! Four super brushes for cleaning even the trickiest of sea bound mammals! Yes, I am over 18, although my IQ is not.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED