|Tender is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for tender: 7 points|
|Tender is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for tender: 8 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling tender. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters T E N D E R, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 49 words by unscrambling the letters in tender. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
2. a boat for communication between ship and shore
3. car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water
4. a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
5. someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
6. something that can be used as an official medium of payment
7. make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
8. make a tender of; in legal settlements
9. offer or present for acceptance
10. propose a payment
11. (of plants) not hardy; easily killed by adverse growing condition
12. having or displaying warmth or affection
13. young and immature
15. (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
16. easy to cut or chew
17. physically untoughened
18. given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality
You are worse than my ex wife and she is terrible at Scrabble. Look out, man, I am gonna get you one of these days. I am practicing.
The bad thing about television is that everybody you see on television is doing something better than what you are doing. Did you ever see anybody on TV like just sliding off the front of the sofa with potato chip crumbs on their face?
Well, you know, we were having dinner the other night, and she has got this strangest habit. She eats her peas one at a time. You have never seen anything like it. It takes her an hour to finish them.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2015 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED