|Net is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for net: 3 points|
|Net is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for net: 4 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling net. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters N E T, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 5 words by unscrambling the letters in net. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
2. an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
3. a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
4. game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
5. a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
6. the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
7. catch with a net
8. construct or form a web, as if by weaving
9. make as a net profit
10. yield as a net profit
11. conclusive in a process or progression
12. remaining after all deductions
Ladies and gentleman, this is your stewardess speaking. We regret any inconvenience the sudden cabin movement might have caused. This is due to periodic air pockets we encountered. There is no reason to be alarmed and we hope you enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?
But our trip was different. It was a classic affirmation of everything right and true and decent in the national character. It was a gross, physical salute to the fantastic possibilities of life in this country-but only for those with true grit. And we were chock full of that.
Thursday! Look, if you need help remembering, think of it like this: the third day. All right? Monday, one day. Tuesday, two day. Wednesday, when? Huh? What day? Thursday! The third day! Okay?
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED