|Net is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for net: 3 points|
|Net is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for net: 4 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling net. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters N E T, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 5 words by unscrambling the letters in net. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
2. an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
3. a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
4. game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
5. a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
6. the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
7. catch with a net
8. construct or form a web, as if by weaving
9. make as a net profit
10. yield as a net profit
11. conclusive in a process or progression
12. remaining after all deductions
Miranda had invoked our code phrase, honed over years of bad parties, awful dates and phone calls that would not end. Unfortunately, I was not ready to accept defeat.
There are very few things this New Yorker loves as much as Sunday brunch. You can sleep until noon and still get eggs anywhere in the city, alcohol is often included with the meal, and Sunday is the one day a week you get the single woman's sports pages: the New York Times wedding section.
Guys, I got a confession to make. I took anthropology because I want to be a part of your study group. Now, I gotta do the honest thing and just ask. Is there any room in this pocket for a little spare Chang?
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED