|Net is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for net: 3 points|
|Net is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for net: 4 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling net. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters N E T, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 5 words by unscrambling the letters in net. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
2. an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
3. a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
4. game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
5. a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
6. the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
7. catch with a net
8. construct or form a web, as if by weaving
9. make as a net profit
10. yield as a net profit
11. conclusive in a process or progression
12. remaining after all deductions
With all due respect, Officer Berg, you are not bald. You have chosen to shave your hair and that is a look you are cultivating in order to look fashionable, but we do not really consider you part of the bald community with all due respect.
Well, we like our Internet slow, okay? We can turn it on, walk around, dance, make a sandwich. With DSL, there is no dancing, no walking, and we would starve. It would be all work and no play.
Look, I know it was bad, but this was a vicious hamster. This was like a Damien hamster with little beady eyes and a big forked tail and a cape with a hood and bye bye Buttercup. Bye, Luke.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED