|Net is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for net: 3 points|
|Net is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for net: 4 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling net. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters N E T, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 5 words by unscrambling the letters in net. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
2. an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
3. a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
4. game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
5. a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
6. the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
7. catch with a net
8. construct or form a web, as if by weaving
9. make as a net profit
10. yield as a net profit
11. conclusive in a process or progression
12. remaining after all deductions
Well, you know, we were having dinner the other night, and she has got this strangest habit. She eats her peas one at a time. You have never seen anything like it. It takes her an hour to finish them.
There was no meeting. But it was quite a meeting. You are looking at the next director of Mets scouting. The only thing is, I have to get fired from the Yankees first.
Your conjecture is totally wrong, I assure you. My mind was more agreeably engaged. I have been meditating on the very great pleasure which a pair of fine eyes in the face of a pretty woman can bestow.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED