|Net is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for net: 3 points|
|Net is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for net: 4 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling net. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters N E T, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 5 words by unscrambling the letters in net. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
2. an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
3. a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
4. game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
5. a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
6. the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
7. catch with a net
8. construct or form a web, as if by weaving
9. make as a net profit
10. yield as a net profit
11. conclusive in a process or progression
12. remaining after all deductions
Real names tell you the story of the things they belong to in my language, in the Old Entish as you might say. It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time to say anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to.
I simply regard romantic comedies as a subgenre of sci-fi, in which the world created therein has different rules than my regular human world.
My brother Allie had this left-handed fielder's mitt. He was left-handed. The thing that was descriptive about it, though, was that he had poems written all over the fingers and the pocket and everywhere. In green ink. He wrote them on it so that he'd have something to read when he was in the field and nobody was up at bat.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2015 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED