|Picture is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for picture: 11 points|
|Picture is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for picture: 14 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling picture. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters P I C T U R E, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 93 words by unscrambling the letters in picture. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface
2. a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
3. a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
4. a typical example of some state or quality
5. a clear and telling mental image
6. the visible part of a television transmission
7. a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
8. illustrations used to decorate or explain a text
9. a graphic or vivid verbal description
10. a situation treated as an observable object
11. imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
12. show in, or as in, a picture
Guys, I got a confession to make. I took anthropology because I want to be a part of your study group. Now, I gotta do the honest thing and just ask. Is there any room in this pocket for a little spare Chang?
Were you guys walking around with a soccer ball just so you could do that? They left the ball and everything. I think they were literally walking around with it like a prop to use.
You see, most human beings view Monopoly as a game. But you take it as a means to crush all those who dare challenge you! Someone gets a Go to Jail card, you applaud.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED