|Picture is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for picture: 11 points|
|Picture is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for picture: 14 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling picture. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters P I C T U R E, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 93 words by unscrambling the letters in picture. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface
2. a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
3. a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
4. a typical example of some state or quality
5. a clear and telling mental image
6. the visible part of a television transmission
7. a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
8. illustrations used to decorate or explain a text
9. a graphic or vivid verbal description
10. a situation treated as an observable object
11. imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
12. show in, or as in, a picture
Remember when we went to nice restaurants and I told you to wait in the car while I paid? Did you ever wonder why I was running to the car?
Modelizers are obsessed not with women but with models, who in most cities are safely confined to billboards and magazines, but in Manhattan actually run wild on the streets, turning the city into a virtual model country safari where men can pet the creatures in their natural habitat.
Men in their forties are like the New York Times Sunday crossword puzzle: tricky, complicated, and you are never really sure you got the right answer.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED