|Advance is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for advance: 13 points|
|Advance is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for advance: 16 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling advance. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters A D V A N C E, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 47 words by unscrambling the letters in advance. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
|We found 20 definitions for the word advance:|
1. the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
2. increase in price or value
3. a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others
4. a change for the better; progress in development
5. a movement forward
6. an amount paid before it is earned
7. rise in rate or price
8. develop in a positive way
9. increase or raise
10. develop further
11. bring forward for consideration or acceptance
12. obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
13. move forward, also in the metaphorical sense
14. cause to move forward
15. move forward
16. pay in advance
17. give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
18. contribute to the progress or growth of
19. situated ahead or going before
20. being ahead of time or need
You guys were right, Parker is too excited about everything. I mean I am all for living, but come on, this is the Gellers 35th wedding anniversary, let us call a spade a spade, this party stinks.
We are not robots and things do not need to change. I like how things are! I like eating the same things. You know why? Because those are the things I like! I like chicken. And I like pot roast. And, that is how I feel about you Jean.
What we need is a good opening sentence. Something that will smack the reader right between the eyes, and then take him on a virtual roller coaster ride of self awareness and discovery. Frasier, while you were over there, mixing metaphors like a Cuisinart, I have had a breakthrough.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED