|Advance is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for advance: 13 points|
|Advance is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for advance: 16 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling advance. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters A D V A N C E, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 47 words by unscrambling the letters in advance. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
2. increase in price or value
3. a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others
4. a change for the better; progress in development
5. a movement forward
6. an amount paid before it is earned
7. rise in rate or price
8. develop in a positive way
9. increase or raise
10. develop further
11. bring forward for consideration or acceptance
12. obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
13. move forward, also in the metaphorical sense
14. cause to move forward
15. move forward
16. pay in advance
17. give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
18. contribute to the progress or growth of
19. situated ahead or going before
20. being ahead of time or need
One woman can make you fly like an eagle, another can give you the strength of a lion, but only one in the cycle of life can fill your heart with wonder and the wisdom that you have known a singular joy. I wrote that for my girlfriend.
Letters are symbols. They are building blocks of words which form our languages. Languages help us communicate. Even with complicated languages used by intelligent people, misunderstanding is a common occurrence.
Just cos they are aliens, does not mean they do not have to visit the little boys room. Although they probably do something weird and alienesque, like it comes out of the top of their heads or something.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED