|Source is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for source: 8 points|
|Source is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for source: 10 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling source. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters S O U R C E, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 74 words by unscrambling the letters in source. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. a facility where something is available
2. anything that provides inspiration for later work
3. a document (or organization) from which information is obtained
4. a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
5. the place where something begins, where it springs into being
6. anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
7. someone who originates or causes or initiates something
8. a person who supplies information
9. (technology) a process by which energy or a substance enters a system
10. specify the origin of
11. get (a product) from another country or business
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair
In the evening he went to the cinema to see "The Lord of the Rings", which he had never before had time to see. He thought that orcs, unlike human beings, were simple and uncomplicated creatures
What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED