|Source is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for source: 8 points|
|Source is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for source: 10 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling source. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters S O U R C E, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 74 words by unscrambling the letters in source. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. a facility where something is available
2. anything that provides inspiration for later work
3. a document (or organization) from which information is obtained
4. a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
5. the place where something begins, where it springs into being
6. anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
7. someone who originates or causes or initiates something
8. a person who supplies information
9. (technology) a process by which energy or a substance enters a system
10. specify the origin of
11. get (a product) from another country or business
To be effective, an officer must have unclouded vision about what is ahead. Such vision demands that the officer deal with all his priorities, but not necessarily in sequential order. Indeed, an officer must develop the ability to see all ramifications of his action, or inaction, at once.
Encouragement should be as important as the wages. People need money to live, and motivation to build a life. There is one step further that must not be forgotten, and that concerns the recognition of your worth. If there is true devotion, then make sure the member of your team knows that you, the boss, have noticed.
Who would I recommend to the home cook? Nigel Slater, without a doubt. His stuff is personal. He's not a chef, he's a cook. He's never come into fashion and he'll never go out of fashion, he has a timeless quality. Simon Hopkinson's Roast Chicken and Other Stories was voted most useful cookbook of all time last year, but I'm not convinced. No, it's Nigel Slater for me, every time. Good beyond belief.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2015 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED