|Wall is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for wall: 7 points|
|Wall is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for wall: 9 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling wall. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters W A L L, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 7 words by unscrambling the letters in wall. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
2. an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure
3. a masonry fence (as around an estate or garden)
4. a layer of material that encloses space
5. (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
6. anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
7. a vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain)
8. a difficult or awkward situation
9. surround with a wall in order to fortify
Remember when we went to nice restaurants and I told you to wait in the car while I paid? Did you ever wonder why I was running to the car?
Modelizers are obsessed not with women but with models, who in most cities are safely confined to billboards and magazines, but in Manhattan actually run wild on the streets, turning the city into a virtual model country safari where men can pet the creatures in their natural habitat.
Men in their forties are like the New York Times Sunday crossword puzzle: tricky, complicated, and you are never really sure you got the right answer.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED