|Wall is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for wall: 7 points|
|Wall is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for wall: 9 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling wall. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters W A L L, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 7 words by unscrambling the letters in wall. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
2. an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure
3. a masonry fence (as around an estate or garden)
4. a layer of material that encloses space
5. (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
6. anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
7. a vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain)
8. a difficult or awkward situation
9. surround with a wall in order to fortify
So, a blind man playing Scrabble is wrong, but you beating a blind man at Scrabble, you have no problem with. Exactly.
You are worse than my ex wife and she is terrible at Scrabble. Look out, man, I am gonna get you one of these days. I am practicing.
The bad thing about television is that everybody you see on television is doing something better than what you are doing. Did you ever see anybody on TV like just sliding off the front of the sofa with potato chip crumbs on their face?
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED