|Wall is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for wall: 7 points|
|Wall is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for wall: 9 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling wall. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters W A L L, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 7 words by unscrambling the letters in wall. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
2. an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure
3. a masonry fence (as around an estate or garden)
4. a layer of material that encloses space
5. (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
6. anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
7. a vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain)
8. a difficult or awkward situation
9. surround with a wall in order to fortify
Miranda had invoked our code phrase, honed over years of bad parties, awful dates and phone calls that would not end. Unfortunately, I was not ready to accept defeat.
There are very few things this New Yorker loves as much as Sunday brunch. You can sleep until noon and still get eggs anywhere in the city, alcohol is often included with the meal, and Sunday is the one day a week you get the single woman's sports pages: the New York Times wedding section.
Guys, I got a confession to make. I took anthropology because I want to be a part of your study group. Now, I gotta do the honest thing and just ask. Is there any room in this pocket for a little spare Chang?
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED