|Wall is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for wall: 7 points|
|Wall is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for wall: 9 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling wall. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters W A L L, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 7 words by unscrambling the letters in wall. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
|We found 9 definitions for the word wall:|
1. an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
2. an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure
3. a masonry fence (as around an estate or garden)
4. a layer of material that encloses space
5. (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
6. anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
7. a vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain)
8. a difficult or awkward situation
9. surround with a wall in order to fortify
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair
In the evening he went to the cinema to see "The Lord of the Rings", which he had never before had time to see. He thought that orcs, unlike human beings, were simple and uncomplicated creatures
What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED