|Spell is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for spell: 7 points|
|Spell is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for spell: 10 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling spell. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters S P E L L, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 11 words by unscrambling the letters in spell. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. a verbal formula believed to have magical force
2. a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
3. a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
4. a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
5. take turns working
6. indicate or signify
7. orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of
8. place under a spell
9. write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
10. relieve (someone) from work by taking a turn
With all due respect, Officer Berg, you are not bald. You have chosen to shave your hair and that is a look you are cultivating in order to look fashionable, but we do not really consider you part of the bald community with all due respect.
Well, we like our Internet slow, okay? We can turn it on, walk around, dance, make a sandwich. With DSL, there is no dancing, no walking, and we would starve. It would be all work and no play.
Look, I know it was bad, but this was a vicious hamster. This was like a Damien hamster with little beady eyes and a big forked tail and a cape with a hood and bye bye Buttercup. Bye, Luke.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED