|Spell is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for spell: 7 points|
|Spell is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for spell: 10 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling spell. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters S P E L L, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 11 words by unscrambling the letters in spell. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. a verbal formula believed to have magical force
2. a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
3. a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
4. a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
5. take turns working
6. indicate or signify
7. orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of
8. place under a spell
9. write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
10. relieve (someone) from work by taking a turn
But our trip was different. It was a classic affirmation of everything right and true and decent in the national character. It was a gross, physical salute to the fantastic possibilities of life in this country-but only for those with true grit. And we were chock full of that.
Thursday! Look, if you need help remembering, think of it like this: the third day. All right? Monday, one day. Tuesday, two day. Wednesday, when? Huh? What day? Thursday! The third day! Okay?
Look at this clown. Just because he got a bigger boat, he thinks he can take up the whole river. Get out of the way! Who names their boat Coast Guard, anyway?
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED