|Queen is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for queen: 14 points|
|Queen is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for queen: 16 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling queen. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters Q U E E N, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 6 words by unscrambling the letters in queen. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. female cat
2. the only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites; its function is to lay eggs
3. an especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males
4. (chess) the most powerful piece
5. one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen
6. offensive term for an openly homosexual man
7. a competitor who holds a preeminent position
8. a female sovereign ruler
9. the wife or widow of a king
10. something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind
11. become a queen
12. promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
Deep in the meadow, hidden far away A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray Forget your woes and let your troubles lay And when again it's morning, they'll wash away. Here it's safe, here it's warm Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance. If the dispositions of the parties are ever so well known to each other or ever so similar beforehand, it does not advance their felicity in the least. They always continue to grow sufficiently unlike afterwards to have their share of vexation; and it is better to know as little as possible of the defects of the person with whom you are to pass your life.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED