|Queen is a Scrabble word. Scrabble point value for queen: 14 points|
|Queen is a Words with Friends word. Words with Friends point value for queen: 16 points|
Here are the results of unscrambling queen. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters Q U E E N, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 6 words by unscrambling the letters in queen. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words.
1. female cat
2. the only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites; its function is to lay eggs
3. an especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males
4. (chess) the most powerful piece
5. one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen
6. offensive term for an openly homosexual man
7. a competitor who holds a preeminent position
8. a female sovereign ruler
9. the wife or widow of a king
10. something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind
11. become a queen
12. promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
Look at this clown. Just because he got a bigger boat, he thinks he can take up the whole river. Get out of the way! Who names their boat Coast Guard, anyway?
You guys were right, Parker is too excited about everything. I mean I am all for living, but come on, this is the Gellers 35th wedding anniversary, let us call a spade a spade, this party stinks.
We are not robots and things do not need to change. I like how things are! I like eating the same things. You know why? Because those are the things I like! I like chicken. And I like pot roast. And, that is how I feel about you Jean.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only.
© 2014 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED